Murmurs in Monochrome

Context: I was working on Game Theory, when I imagined both players to be the same person, albeit the light and shadow self, forever in a subconscious tussle to be in control, the authority of me.. and the words along with realization, unfolded. 

I do open at the close :) 



A whisper brushed my canvas’ scroll, a question seeking itself in whole -

"Are we the captains and the captives of our raging souls?"


Entwined & enmeshed, a Duality takes a stand,

One thread, a gilded triumph, the other, a tear-stained strand  

AI. Source Image: Google


A game unfolds, in a swirling waltz of cosmic flair

 A shimmering reflection, and, a Shadow caught in the blinding glare


A teardrop glistens, a silent plea, misunderstood my clarion call,

Was serpent temptatious or planted depths of nightmares' crawl?


You, who claim the sun's embrace, call me the vampire in your wake,

But from your depths, I took my form, a reflection you now forsake


Each breath you draw, every story foretells a whispered rhyme

The facets in darkness become my essence, born of time

 

I am your shadow, the version you hide, the shield of  your glorious drive

Protective armor, your strength, through the tempest of life

 

How can you sever, shred us apart, when in your every pulse, my essence thrives?
I'm the echo of your beating heart, where every flicker of light survives


There is no victor, no vanquished soul, Duality is the thread we weave,

 I am your reason and you, my purpose, the Dimension where our dreams conceive








Comments