Ultimate Blog Challenge – Day 23



What do you think this is?
I clicked it last year

Comments

Apala Sengupta said…
wow!! this is tough to guess! some neon sign board? i know its wrong :P
umm... looks like a microscopic view of something...what? a jute bag? i though i saw some fibers
Bhavya N said…
That is tough! Like LP said, it looks like the microscopic view of something.
kalpana solsi said…
table mat or some cover.
Me said…
Kalpana is right. it is my rubber doormat. I clicked it and then changed color in Picasa :)
kalpana solsi said…
lol. Dear Dee that was too good. You get great ideas.
Richa Singh said…
What is this? I am thinking something on water? Waiting for your response now!

Richa
Me said…
Richa: Rubber doormat outside my door :). More details, posted in comments :)
Shilpa Garg said…
Wow! What a creatively shot doormat! :D
I never knew a rubber door mat could look so beautiful :D :D